Sunday, January 3, 2010

Practical Atheist: Are You Who You Say You Are?

Beginning this Wednesday Night, 1/6/10, I will begin teaching a four week series titled "Practical Atheist: Are You Who You Say You Are?" I will be teaching at the Love In Action Ministry Center located on Montgomery highway next to the Piggly Wiggly in Dothan, AL. Each session will begin promptly at 7:00 PM.

Here is a break down of each weekly session's title:

Week One: I Believe in God but I don't Fear Him

Week Two: I Believe in God but don't want to go Overboard

Week Three: I Believe in God but I trust in Money

Week Four: I Believe in God but I don't Know Him

You say you believe in God. Do you Really? Do you live your life as if God was in the room, or do you assume he's not paying attention? You call yourself a Christian. Are you who you say you are?

Practical Atheist: Someone who believes in God but lives as though he doesn't!

I expect to see you there!

For more information call Brian Turner at 334-655-6435

(I thank Craig Groeschel and LifeChurch.tv for this free resource.)

No comments:

Post a Comment