Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jaclyn: Blessed to be a Blessing

Well, tonight I saw the vision of God for his people in action. Jaclyn Elliott, my beautiful fiancée, preached a great message on God's calling for us as individuals. She was living out her calling as she gave the message God had given her to a group of a little over 50 people at Love In Action's Celebrate Recovery (www.loveinactionministries.com). She used her blessing, her gift and calling God has given her, to bless others, and she done a wonderful job as the Holy Spirit worked through her.

As the Spirit of Christ spoke through her, others were being encouraged to live out their calling from God to become a blessing to others by living out their own blessing from God, which in this case would be their call from God. I was so proud of her and thankful that many others came and encouraged her after her message. God truly blesses us through others.

She is a wonderful preacher of God's word, and I am so looking forward to working as a team with her in God's Kingdom. It is such a blessing to be blessed with a person who shares the same hopes, dreams, and visions with you. I know in my spirit that God has great things in store for us as we seek his will together. Together, we will be blessed to be a blessing to others. I can see with the eyes of faith a tremendous ministry in store for us. God has been so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment