Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Thank You to Greystone UMC

I preached this morning at Greystone UMC. I want to thank Pastor Mike Pearson for allowing me to speak. The entire service was great. I sensed the presence of the Holy Spirit, and I know that God has great things in store for Greystone and its people. The congregation was extremely warm and welcoming. I really felt the love of Christ being shared. Check out their website at http://www.greystonedothan.org/. The services at Greystone are alternative, which means they have a blended service of both contemporary and traditional means of worship. I spoke about "Knowing God Through Prayer," and the people really seemed to be zoned and focused into the message. I really feel that God ministered to the congregation in a powerful way. It was a great privilege to speak at Greystone, and once again, I thank Mike Pearson and the people of Greystone for giving me the opportunity to minister with and to such a great church.

No comments:

Post a Comment